Below are the violent forcible felonies that warrant pursuits by the Orlando Police Department:
3. Armed robbery.
4. Armed sexual battery.
5. Arson to a structure reasonably believed to be occupied.
6. Use of explosive devices to a structure reasonably believed to be occupied.
8. Armed carjacking.
9. Burglary armed with a firearm.
10. Aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon (firearm, edged weapon). Does not include a motor vehicle.
11. Aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer resulting in serious injury.Police are still searching for a second suspect in connection with the robbery.