Friday, October 19, 2007

Introducing: Voices Insisting on Pursuit Safety

Candy Priano, president of Kristieslaw.org, and mother of an innocent victim, has started Voices Insisting on PursuitSafety (or VIPS). It got off the ground in June and the goal is simple:

PursuitSAFETY's goal is to improve officer training, supervision and the law with respect to police pursuits so as to prevent innocent bystanders from being needlessly killed or maimed.


It's members and advisory board (in which I am on) consists of concerned citizens from throughout the nation. I encourage you to check out the website HERE. The group will sponsor legislation that promotes safe and smart pursuits, educate the media and the community, and speak with law enforcement as to the importance of a smart policy.

HERE is an article featuring the organization in the Chico Enterprise Record.

We have a lot of work to do. Everyday needless pursuits aren't called off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices as regards the velcros were around 330 dollars on every site. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 210 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular model. The prices for the velcros were around 240 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?